We are pleased to announce the launch of our latest enterprise product, Petromo. We have been in development of this product for some time now and have recently launched IoT hardware, iOS and Android applications for connecting petroleum stations into the Gluon Platform. When we started Gluon, our goal was to connect multiple markets together, this moves us a step closer to this vision.
What is Petromo?
Monitor your fuel inventory at your fuel dispensing location remotely on your mobile devices. Visualize your inventory data like never before and gain actionable insights into your historical trends and alarms.
If you have multiple locations, your inventory information across your locations will be at your fingertips, so you can be proactive and cost efficient in managing your fuel dispensing stations.
Access information relating to critical alarms remotely and stay on top of safety and compliance activities.
We have engaged with designated operators in California with access to hundreds of fueling stations to hopefully onboard them this year. We plan to launch in Northern California and expand our reach from there. We have already launched the pilot with multiple fueling stations in production with our first batch of IoT hardware, providing useful insights to the station owners for running their business.
By connecting fueling stations, we want to eventually offer payment and connectivity to the Gluon Mark I and Mark II vehicle IoT devices. You can see a list of our Hardware Capabilities and Platform Capabilities below.
More information to follow, you can checkout Petromo.com for more details. We are updating the site with additional information.
Remember to sign up for our newsletter for more information and updates as they become available.
- System Status Report
- System Configuration Report
- Priority Alarm History Report
- Non-Priority Alarm History Report
- Active Alarm Report
- Cleared Alarm Report
- Maintenance Tracker Unacknowledged Alarm Report
- Service Report History (Obsolete V27)
- Maintenance History Report
- Service Report History
- Service Notice Session Report
- Fiscal Height Security Report
- In-Tank Inventory Report
- In-Tank Delivery Report
- In-Tank Leak Detect Report
- In-Tank Shift Inventory Report
- In-Tank Status Report
- In-Tank Alarm History Report
- In-Tank Leak Test History Report
- In-Tank Leak Test Results Report
- HRM Adjusted Delivery Report
- BIR Adjusted Delivery Report
- In-Tank Most Recent Delivery Report
- In-Tank Stick Height Report
- Tank Chart Report
- In-Tank Leak Test History Report 2
- In-Tank Extended Standard Delivery Report
- In-Tank Mass/Density Inventory Report
- In-Tank Mass/Density Delivery Report
- Tank 50 Point Heights, Volumes and Slope Report
- In-Tank Inventory Report With 90/95% Ullage
- BIR Extended Adjusted Delivery Report
- Ticketed Delivery Report
- Bill of Lading Report
- Periodic Delivery Variance Report
- Weekly Delivery Variance Report
- Daily Delivery Variance Report
- In-Tank Product Inventory Report
- In-Tank Siphon Manifolded Inventory Report
- Manifolded Delivery Report with Sales Adjustment if BIR available
- CSLD Results Report
- Fuel Management Report
- In-Tank Stored Inventory Report
- Liquid Sensor Status Report
- Liquid Sensor Alarm History Report
- Vapor Sensor Status Report
- Vapor Sensor Alarm History Report
- Groundwater Sensor Status Report
- Groundwater Sensor Alarm History Report
- Smart Sensor Status Report
- Smart Sensor Alarm History Report
- Mag Sump Leak Test In Progress/Last Test Report
- Mag Sump Leak Test Last Passed Test Report
- Mag Sump Leak Test Last 10 Test Passed Report
- Mag Sump Leak Test Last Passed Each Year Report
- Pump Relay Monitor Status Report
- Pump Relay Monitor Alarm History Report
- Type A (2 Wire CL) Sensor Status Report
- Type A (2 Wire CL) Sensor Alarm History Report
- Type B (3 Wire CL) Sensor Status Report
- Type B (3 Wire CL) Sensor Alarm History Report
- Universal Sensor Status Report
- Universal Sensor Alarm History Report
- Volumetric Line Leak Result Report
- Volumetric Line Leak Alarm History Report
- Pressure Line Leak Alarm History Report
- WPLLD Line Leak Alarm History Report
- Tanker Load Report
- Tanker Load Report II
- Input Status Report
- Input Alarm History Report
- Input/Generator Alarm History Report
- Input Generator Report
- Relay Status Report
- VMCI Alarm History Report
- VMC Alarm History Report
- Self Test Results Report
- System Revision Level Report
- PC Diagnostic Report
- System Revision Level Report II
- Power Up Time Report
- CSLD Monthly Report
- HRM Diagnostic Report
- Extended HRM Diagnostic Report
- Fuel Management Diagnostic Report
- Power Outage Diagnostic Report
- Liquid Sensor Diagnostic Report
- Vapor Sensor Diagnostic Report
- Vapor Sensor Concentration (PPM) Report
- Groundwater Sensor Diagnostic Report
- Ground Temperature Sensor Diagnostic Report
- MAG Sensor Diagnostic Report
- Atmospheric Pressure Sensor Diagnostic Report
- Vacuum Sensor Diagnostic Report
- Vacuum Sensor Evacuation Diagnostic Report
- Type A Sensor (2 Wire CL) Diagnostic Report
- Type B Sensor (3 Wire CL) Diagnostic Report
- Universal Sensor Diagnostic Report
- Sub Alarm History Report
- Pressure Line Leak Pressure Offset Monitor Report
- WPLLD Line Leak Pressure Offset Monitor Report
- Pressure Line Leak Diagnostic Report
- WPLLD Line Leak Diagnostic Report
- WPLLD Line Leak Communication Diagnostic Report
- AccuChart Diagnostics Report
- AccuChart Status Report
- AccuChart Calibration History Report
- MDIM Totalizer Report
- VMC Status Report
- Basic Inventory Reconciliation Daily \”Row\” Report
- Basic Inventory Reconciliation Daily \”Column\” Report
- Basic Inventory Reconciliation Shift \”Row\” Report
- Basic Inventory Reconciliation Shift \”Column\” Report
- Basic Inventory Reconciliation Periodic \”Row\” Report
- Basic Inventory Reconciliation Periodic \”Column\” Report
- Periodic Variance Analysis Report
- Weekly Variance Analysis Report
- Daily Variance Analysis Report
- Periodic Variance Analysis Daily Report
- ISD Alarm Status Report
- ISD Monthly Status Report
- ISD Daily Status Report
- ISD Daily Report Details (by month)
- ISD Daily Report Details (by day(s))
- ISD Daily Report Details, 132 columns (by month)
- ISD Daily Report Details, user input columns (by day(s))
- ISD Daily Overall Status Report
- ISD Monthly Overall Status Report
- Vapor Processor Report
- Percent Hydrocarbon Report
- Vapor Processor Status Report
- VMC A/L Daily Records Report
- VMC A/L Exception Report
- VMC A/L Transaction Report
- VMCI Sub Alarm History Report
- APM Diagnostic Report
- APM Miscellaneous Events Report
- APM Daily Summary Report
- APM Fault History Report
The Petromo device provides the flexibility of WiFi and Ethernet channels.
- Petromo device can utilize the existing wireless network of your gas station to sync up with the cloud to provide you with the latest monitoring information.
- If you do not have a WiFi network, Petromo also offers the ability to connect with the cloud via Ethernet.
- The device also has the Bluetooth capability to talk to it via the app in close proximity.
- Unified view of your gas stations provides you operational data at one place.
- Continuously Track and monitor fuel levels, water and temperature at your Gas station.
- Gain insights into fuel needs from historical usages.
- Yearly, Monthly, Daily and Hourly trends of fuel consumption at your Gas Station
Alerts / Tickets
- Customizable Rules / Alerts. Get notified via emails.
- Create tickets against alerts for departments to resolve
- Execute commands remotely at the Veeder root at your convenience reducing operational overheads and bringing efficiency.
- Or connect to the device via Bluetooth (at close proximity) and execute commands.
Remote Firmware Updates
- Allow remote software updates to ensure the latest functionalities are available to everyone without making the device obsolete.