To apply, send your resume to email@example.com indicating “Embedded Software Engineer – IND-EMBD-0551” in your subject line.
Embedded Software Engineer
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India| IND-EMBD-0551
- Bachelor’s Engineering degree
- Minimum of 5 years C/C++ develop, debug real-time firmware
- Experience in real-time operating systems (RTOS) – TI TIVA.
- Hands on with WiFi, BLE, 3/4G library integration.
- Hand on experience with CAN protocols and OBD standards.
- Good understanding of Tasks, Queues and locking management.
- Hands on with the firmware development process: CCS, compilers, debuggers.
- Hands on experience with AES encryption and compression.
- Hands on experience with debugging tools like oscilloscope and logic analyser.
- Fluent in software fundamentals including software design, algorithm development, data structures, code modularity and maintainability.
- Perform embedded processor software analysis and optimization.
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality, efficient and portable code in a real-time embedded environment.
- Ability to work effectively in small teams.
- Knowledge of Source Code Control Systems (Subversion, Git)
- Familiarity with networking protocols, including HTTP and HTTPS.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills.