To apply, send your resume to email@example.com indicating “Hardware Engineer – IND-HWE-3001” in your subject line.
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India| IND-HWE-3001
- Bachelor’s Engineering degree
- Minimum of 5 years of microprocessor based IOT hardware design
- Hands on experience in sensors like accelerometer, GPS, Temperature.
- Experience in real-time operating systems (RTOS) – TI TIVA
- Hands on with WiFi, BLE, 3/4G and CAN driver firmware libraries.
- Hands on experience with Task, Queues and locking management.
- Hands on experience with board bring up and debugging hardware.
- Perform embedded processor software analysis and optimization
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality, efficient and portable code in a real-time embedded environment.
- Ability to work effectively in small teams.
- Knowledge of Source Code Control Systems (Subversion, Git)
- Familiarity with networking protocols, including HTTP and HTTPS