To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating “UI / UX – IND-UX-2501” in your subject line.
UI / UX
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India| IND-UX-2501
- Bachelor’s Engineering degree
- At least 5 years experience in UI/UX
- Strong creative, conceptual and problem-solving skills to translate conceptual ideas (business needs and user goals) into best-in-class interaction and design solutions.
- Use industry insights, competitive landscape and customer feedback to inform UX decisions
- Rapidly iterate on high-fidelity prototypes
- Conceptualize and share design solutions and prototypes for new and enhancement features
- Oversee UX and UI design quality on feature releases
- Able to create workflow diagrams, wireframes, and mockups rapidly and at the right level of fidelity (e.g., sketching and whiteboarding, to wireframes, to polished visual deliverables and richly animated proposals that tell compelling UX stories.)
- Knowledge of Angular 4 is preferred