Maximize Your Rebates with Scan Data
What is Scan Data?
Scan Data Rebates
Why Use Scan Data?
By using scan data, businesses can gain a deeper understanding of their customers’ purchasing behaviors. This information can be used to optimize pricing, promotions, and inventory management and can even be used to identify new product opportunities. With scan data, you can:
- Identify top-selling products and optimize pricing to maximize profitability.
- Develop targeted promotions and marketing campaigns based on customer purchase patterns.
- Optimize inventory management to reduce out-of-stocks and overstock.
- Identify new product opportunities and make data-driven decisions on product development.
How to Use Scan Data?
To leverage the power of scan data, businesses must use advanced data analytics tools. With these tools, businesses can:
- Visualize and explore data to identify trends and patterns.
- Segment customers based on purchasing behaviors.
- Perform predictive analytics to forecast sales and identify future opportunities.
- Generate reports and dashboards to share insights with stakeholders.
Petromo provides businesses with the tools they need to harness the power of scan data. Our advanced data analytics platform makes it easy to analyze and visualize scan data, enabling businesses to make data-driven decisions that can help maximize sales and grow their business.
If you’re looking to take your business to the next level, scan data is an essential tool to help you understand your customers’ purchasing behaviors and make data-driven decisions that can help maximize your sales. With Petromo’s scan data solution, you can unlock the power of scan data and gain a competitive edge in today’s crowded marketplace.
No On-Site PC Needed
To get started with Petromo Scan Data, you only need a single Petromo IoT device either connected to your Gilbarco Veeder-Root system and wired to your point of sale (POS) or you can wire the Petromo IoT hardware device directly to your point of sale system (i.e., Gilbarco, Verifone, etc.) and connect it to the internet.
Our hardware costs only $150 and can be self-installed in most cases.
Hardware and installations do NOT need to cost you upwards of $10,000 per site. This is why we have the most advanced, cost-effective solution that does not need a dedicated desktop PC running 24 hours a day 7 days a week. In fact, the fact you don’t need a dedicated PC on site to run Petromo software would pay for itself in most cases by the electricity savings alone!